Full Coordination Package
THIS PACKAGE IS A PERFECT FIT FOR YOU, IF YOU RELATE TO ONE OR MORE OF THE STATEMENTS BELOW...
A. You heard hiring a wedding planner not only keeps you sane but also SAVES YOU MONEY(whaaat? Sign me up)!
B. Between Work, Family & LIFE, when the heck are you going to find TIME TO PLAN a wedding?
C. After pinning a BAJILLION Wedding check-lists, binder print-outs and planning tips, you're still stuck...HELP!
D. You caught yourself saying out-loud or secretly to yourself: "Can we just ELOPE?"
E. All of the above (CONTACT US...like yesterday)
What does this include?
- Initial consultation meeting (AKA Meet & Greet)
- Unlimited communication beginning immediately
- Online planning platform
- Up to 8 detailed meetings
- Venue Scouting & Selection: Attend up to 2 venue meetings (if needed)
- Initial Planning: discuss clients vision for the day, design details, remaining vendors to be selected.
- Venue meeting & walk-through: visualize design & finalize floor plan. Finalize vendor drop-off & pick-up location.
- Final detailed Meeting: Lock down all final details and designs for your Wedding day!
- Attend (3) Vendor meetings
- Assistance in theme creation
- Customized vendor research based on couple’s vision and budget
- Assistance Prioritizing Budget
- Review vendor contracts
- Custom checklist updates & revision
- Create and produce minute to minute timeline of Wedding day
- Final confirmation with vendors regarding Wedding day timeline
- Instillation and breakdown of décor elements not managed by other vendors
- Coordination of wedding rehearsal (1-hour)
- Communicate with musicians on song selections & coordination of wedding party for processional and grand entrance.
- Management of ceremony & reception
- Includes a Lead Coordinator (1) and Assistant Coordinator(s) needed to execute your event
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuity to all vendors
- Unlimited coordination on your wedding day
- Coordinator will pack all personal belongings of clients into designated vehicle or room
- Access to the #NOZILLAZONE wedding day emergency Kit